The DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities offers several funding programs for individuals and nonprofit organizations located in the District of Columbia. Individuals are not required to provide matching funds. Organizations are only required to provide matching funds as indicated.
Commission staff members conduct workshops at which participants learn about the Commission and the steps to submit a grant application. During these workshops, staff and applicants discuss each grant-making opportunity. Workshop dates, times and locations are subject to change.
Current Funding Opportunities
- There are currently no open funding opportunities at this time. For additional inquiries, you may contact us at [email protected].
Grant Application Assistance
- CAH seeks grant review panelists to perform evaluations of applications submitted to the agency for funding consideration throughout the year.
- Panelists are integral to the grantmaking process, providing a critical review, comments, and scores of all applications to a particular grant program.
- Beginning in FY 2023, panelists will be paid a stipend for their participation in the panel review process.
- Apply to be a CAH Panelist
General Grants Resources
- Application Assistance
- Be a Review Panelist
- Closed Grants
- FY23 Grantees
- Getting Started
- Grant Application Portal
- Managing Grant Awards
- Grant Programs
Top Banner: GALA Hispanic Theatre. Production photo from Fuego Flamenco VIX- “Reditum”, featuring José Barrios & Co. November 2018. Photo courtesy of José Barrios.