We offer multiple funding programs for individuals and nonprofit organizations located in the District of Columbia. Individuals are not required to provide matching funds. Organizations are only required to provide matching funds as indicated.
Commission staff members conduct workshops at which participants learn about the Commission and the steps to submit a grant application. During these workshops, staff and applicants discuss each grantmaking opportunity. Workshop dates, times, and locations are subject to change.
Current Funding Opportunities
- Color the Curb - School Safety Program - Deadline is 9 pm on Friday, December 29.
Grant Application Assistance
- CAH seeks grant review panelists to perform evaluations of applications submitted to the agency for funding consideration throughout the year.
- Panelists are integral to the grantmaking process. Panels provide a critical review, comments, and scores of all applications to a particular grant program.
- Panelists are paid a stipend for their participation in the panel review process.
- Apply to be a CAH Panelist
General Grants Resources
- Application Assistance
- Be a Review Panelist
- Closed Grants
- FY 2024 Grantees
- Getting Started
- Grant Application Portal
- Grant Programs
- Guide to Grants
- Resources for Grant Applicants
- Resources for Grant Recipients
Top Banner: GALA Hispanic Theatre. Production photo from Fuego Flamenco VIX- “Reditum”, featuring José Barrios & Co. November 2018. Photo courtesy of José Barrios.