The Arts and Humanities Fellowship Program (AHFP) furthers CAH’s mission by encouraging progress in the arts and humanities in the District of Columbia by supporting qualified individual artists and humanities practitioners who significantly contribute to the District of Columbia as a world-class cultural capital. AHFP recognizes the impact of individual artists and humanities practitioners within the District and supports the vitality that those individuals bring to the local community. This grant opportunity encourages progress in the arts and humanities by sustaining, highlighting, and elevating the accomplishments of individual District-based artists and humanities practitioners.
FY 2024 AHFP Request for Applications
The Commission on the Arts and Humanities (“CAH” or “the Agency”) seeks applications for the FY24 Arts and Humanities Fellowship Program (AHFP).
|Release:||Monday, May 8, 2023|
|Submission Deadline:||10 pm ET, Tuesday, June 13, 2023|
|Anticipated Number of Awards:||Contingent upon funding|
|Expected Amount of Individual Awards:||TBD|
|Workshops and Live Chats:||RSVP here|
Incomplete or late applications or applications that do not follow the instructions and guidelines will be automatically deemed ineligible for review and funding. Prospective applicants should read through this RFA in its entirety before submitting an application.
- Kamanzi Kalisa, Grant Manager | [email protected]
- Kerry Kaleba, Grant Manager | [email protected]
View the FY24 AHFP documents by downloading the PDFs of the RFA as well as Q&As, or navigate the RFA on our website using the Table of Contents below.
- FY24 Arts and Humanities Fellowship Program RFA [PDF]
- FY24 Arts and Humanities Fellowship Program Questions and Uploads [PDF]
- FY24 Arts and Humanities Fellowship Program FAQs
Table of Contents
- Description of Funding Opportunity
- Award Information
- Eligibility Information
- Application and Submission Information
- Application and Review Information
- Award Administration Information
- CAH Contacts
- Addendum A: Work Samples and Supplementary Materials