CAH grantees can find resources below, from completing your grant agreement to reporting, as well as CAH logos for your communications and marketing purposes.
If the form is a PDF, please follow these instructions:
- Download the form to your desktops (device);
- Fill it out;
- Print, sign and scan to upload; or
- Sign the form using your electronic signature; and
- Upload the form to the DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities’ grants portal with all other mandatory supporting materials.
If the form is a Word document, please follow these instructions:
- Print a copy of the form;
- Fill it out;
- Sign with an inked signature;
- Scan then save it as a PDF with the appropriate label title of the form;
- Upload the form to the DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities application portal all other mandatory supporting materials.
For additional instructions on how to save in PDF, please proceed to the following link on Microsoft.com
- ACH Enrollment Form - As a convenience to our grantees, the District offers electronic payments. Instead of receiving a check, payments will be directly deposited into a specified bank account. To receive payments using the Automated Clearing House (ACH), log onto your District Integrated Financial System (DIFS) account at Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications and submit the required paperwork.
- Budget Forms
- CAH Logos - Downloadable CAH logos for grantees to use
- Certificate of Clean Hands - This page describes the necessary steps to obtain a Certificate of Clean Hands from the DC Office of the Chief Financial Officer - Office of Tax and Revenue.
- Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) - Numbers are free to obtain however; the process can take up to 30 days.
- Demographic Overview Forms (DOFs)
- Master Supplier Information Collection Template - For collection and identification of relevant master supplier information.
- Statement of Certification - To ensure the applicant has met and will maintain all qualifying criteria for certification throughout the entire duration of the award.
- W-9 - Attach a W-9 to the payment request forms. Grants cannot be processed without a W-9.
Can't find something you need on this page? Check our previous Grants Resources page.