FY 2022 RELIEF AND RECOVERY FUND GRANT: INDIVIDUALS & ORGANIZATIONS
REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
The DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities (CAH) requests applications from qualified artists, humanities practitioners, and arts and humanities organizations for its Fiscal Year 2022 Relief and Recovery Fund (CAH-RRF) grant program. The number and amounts of grant awards are subject to CAH’s availability of funds. CAH is committed to supporting the District’s arts and cultural sector and realizes that the path to financial recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic is a gradual one. CAH releases its CAH-RRF opportunity in recognition of the ongoing support that is needed to help the community rebound and thrive again.
- RFA Release: Monday | May 16, 2022
- Submission Deadline: Friday | June 17, 2022 | 10:00 pm ET
RRF for Individuals: Virtual Workshops:
RRF for Organizations: Virtual Workshops:
- Recorded Workshop Session (Tuesday, May 24, 2022)
- Recorded Workshop Session (Thursday, May 26, 2022)
General Grants Live Chat Sessions:
- Every Friday from 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm ET starting Friday, May 6, 2022.
- The last session will be held on Friday, July 8, 2022.