The advancement of arts education programming for the city’s children and youth is one of CAH’s top priorities. CAH provides grants, educational activities, and outreach services for youth, teaching artists, classroom educators, and arts administrators across the city. More information about the agency’s current arts education programs are below:
- 2022 Mid-Atlantic Teaching Artists Virtual Retreat Presenter RFP
- Incorporating I.D.E.A. into Arts Education
- Create and Thrive!
- Words on Fire: Poetry & Performance Festival
- FY 2021 Special Arts Initiative: Celebrate the Creative Spark!
- 2021 Poetry Out Loud - District of Columbia Finals (now part of Words on Fire)
Top Image: MusicianShip Master Class Field Trips. Engaging an Audience. Students answer Cecily and Zach Cutler's questions about words that can connect to an audience. Michael Anthony Photography.