Throughout the year, the DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities (CAH) offers grant opportunities for Washington, DC-based artists and nonprofit arts organizations. Continue to check this site for upcoming grant opportunities and application deadlines.
Listed are the grant guidelines for programs whose deadlines have expired. Read through them to help you prepare for your grant proposal next year. For more information on grant programs, contact Terrell Johnson, Senior Grants Officer at [email protected]. Public art inquiries should be addressed to Lauren Dugas Glover, Public Art Manager at [email protected].
- FY23 Art Exhibition (Curatorial) Grant Program (AEG)
- FY23 Arts and Humanities Education Project Grant Program (AHEP)
- FY23 Color the Curb - School Safety Program
- FY23 Commemorative Works Technical Assistance Program
- FY23 East Arts (EA) Grant Program
- FY23 Facilities and Buildings (FAB) Grant Program
- FY23 Facilities and Buildings - Relief (FAB-R) Grant Program
- FY23 Field Trip Experiences (FTE)