By making its GOS grant awards, CAH endeavors to:
- Provide deeper, specialized support for arts, humanities, and/or arts education practitioners, organizations, and their staffs and boards to enhance their ability to meet their collective needs.
- Enhance the capacity, stability, and effectiveness of individual artists and scholars, small community-based organizations, and large arts and humanities institutions.
- Increase the level of technical and managerial support available to constituencies of small or historically under-resourced organizations, artists and humanists.
- Encourage District arts and humanities organizations to utilize an equitable lens in the creation of their programming and services for their staff/board and audiences.
- Strengthen resilience, cohesion, and community within the District’s arts and humanities ecosystems.
View Overview Continued for Support Organizations <— | —> View Successful Applications