Projects, Events, and Festivals (PEF) furthers CAH’s mission by encouraging progress in the arts and humanities in the District of Columbia by supporting Individuals and non-profit arts, humanities, arts education, and service organizations who significantly contribute to the District of Columbia as a world-class cultural capital. This grant opportunity program goals:
- Provide access to high-quality arts and humanities experiences for all District of Columbia residents.
- Improve quality of life by supporting vibrant community projects within the arts and humanities.
- Strengthen the creative economy through investments in local individuals and organizations.
PEF is open for projects of all sizes that demonstrate District impact and engage District residents and visitors.
CAH encourages community-based projects that share characteristics such as geographic location, common interests, or community impact. Arts and humanities projects may include but are not limited to: concerts; visual arts exhibitions; literary readings; or festivals that feature dance, folk art, film, music, theatre and other art forms. Applicants who are unsure if their project may qualify for this grant program are encouraged to contact a CAH grants manager.
FY 2024 PEF Request for Applications
|Release:||Monday, May 8, 2023|
|Submission Deadline:||10 pm ET, Tuesday, June 13, 2023|
|Ancticipated Number of Awards:||Contigent upon number of applicants|
|Maximum Amount for Individual Awards:||Up to $10,000|
|Maximum Amount for Organization Awards:||Up to $20,000|
|Workshops and Live Chats||RSVP here|
- Robert Nuñez, Grant Manager (Organizations) | [email protected]
- Travis Marcus, Grant Manager (Individuals) | [email protected]
View the FY24 PEF documents by downloading the PDFs of the RFA as well as Q&As, or navigate the RFA on our website using the Table of Contents below.