The official blog of the DC Commission on the Arts & Humanities
Managing Grant Awards
Print a copy of the forms and mail them to the DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities with the required supporting materials.
- Budget Revision Form [PDF] Budget Revision Form [DOC] Budget Revision Form - The purpose of this form is to show DCCAH that grant recipients have reconciled the difference between their original grant request and the awarded grant amount within their project.
- Interim Report Forms [PDF] Interim Report Forms [DOC] - All grantees receiving a grant totaling more than $10,000 are required to submit an Interim Narrative Report before receiving the second grant payment as indicated in your grant award letter.
- Final Narrative Report [PDF] Final Narrative Report [DOC] - Grantees are required to submit a Final Narrative Report upon the completion of the grant period as indicated in your grant award letter.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Vendor Payment Enrollment Form [PDF] - Grantees may complete this form to register for direct deposit.
- W-9 [PDF] - Attach a W-9 to the payment request forms. Grants cannot be processed without a W-9.
- FY15 Invoice - Request full amount of your award if $10,000 or less. Request 1/2 of your award if the award is over $10,000.
- Notarized Letter for Self Payment Template [PDF] Notarized Letter for Self Payment Template [DOC] - If applicable, use this form to report artistic fees paid directly to you.
DCCAH Logos - Download this zip file of DCCAH logos for grantees and partners to use.