The DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities utilizes ZoomGrants for fiscal year 2013. DCCAH utilizes an online grant application website called ZoomGrants. All applicants MUST SUBMIT the application online via ZoomGrants by 6 Ppm on the deadline date. DCCAH will not accept mailed, emailed or hand-delivered copies of grant applications. Late applications will not be accepted.
Grant Application Procedure
1. Download the Classification Sheet on the DCCAH website. For each of the five (5) classification categories, select one classification that best describes the applicant and the grant request(s):
a) Institution Type;
b) Applicant Discipline;
c) Project Discipline;
d) Artist Type;
e) and Type of Activity.
2. Review the FY13 Guide to Grants and the grant guidelines thoroughly and determine eligibility of the applicant, project and project activities;
3. Register with ZoomGrants in the window below. ZoomGrants provides a step-by-step tutorial on how to submit the application here;
4. Once fully registered, select the Special Project Funding Opportunity 2 program(s) and complete the application questions;
5. Be sure to download and complete the Proposal Submission Form [PDF]; upload the completed form to ZoomGrants;
6. Upload the required work sample along with all other required documents and supplementary material;
7. Submit the application by 6:00pm on the grant program’s deadline date;
For technical assistance, contact ZoomGrants toll free at 866-323-5404.
The application process is competitive and subject to the availability of funds. Applicants may not request or receive funding for the same project activities through more than one Commission grant program or grant category.
Applicants are fully responsible for the content of their application packages. An automated confirmation of an application’s submission does not guarantee an application’s eligibility nor recommendation for funding by the Advisory Review Panel. DCCAH staff cannot make corrections to applications on behalf of applicants nor can ZoomGrants’ staff. Incomplete applications will not be forwarded to the Advisory Review Panel for review. Failure to submit mandatory documents will automatically result in disqualification. No exceptions.